News:

These forums are now archived - New member registrations are closed - Please join the discussion over on our Discord

Main Menu

Jail House Thoughts By Walter Peirce

Started by Klaw, February 03, 2013, 06:29:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Klaw

I'm sitting here in this cell, being interrogated Tortured and bruised by a people whom I thought I would like. Only to find a simple ounce of kindness in one guard, the man who's physically battered me the most.

Horatio, the Guard Captain, came to me just moments ago and brought me a hot meal, and some paper to write on. In all the times I doubted the kidness of man - or olympian.... I now feel ashamed, for this simple act of kindness has brought a sense of joy to my heart.

Normandy has tried 47 times to beam me up, but.... I've rejected the transport lock. If I'm to make some changes here On Olympus, I'm going to have to endure some hardships - I only wish I knew where my crew was....

Morning is approaching, or so I guess by the activity in the hallway, and all I can think about is seeing the sun once again.... and the feeling of grass under my bare-feet.... I've been kept in this hole for too long... if things don't change soon, I may just accept transport attempt number 48.

Someone is coming, I can hear Horatio's Keys jingle from down the hall, but his normal walking pattern seems more relaxed, and not was purposeful as the last time. I wonder what's changed...