News:

These forums are now archived - New member registrations are closed - Please join the discussion over on our Discord

Crew Roster & Applications

Started by Serris, February 17, 2015, 05:08:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Camille_Rose

First desired place (Second officer)
Second desired place(CSO)
Third desired place(CTO)


Model Inpfem 3 movie skirt
Name Miria Osprey
Rank in TLO chief
Background


When Miria was a cadet she was hand picked for elite tactical training and advance command training she drooped out when she was on here last term before graduations due to her mother and farther begin murderd  when she reapplied she had to take all her test and exams again when she graduated she applied for the lost era.
LadyCx

Shoot

#46
As I died last Episode, I'd like to apply for XO.

Model: Telsia
Name: Alexandria Winston
Age: 33
Top desired positions:
1.XO
2.CoS/SO
3.ACoS


E-Mail: shoot@last-outpost.net
Web: www.last-outpost.net
Stay At Home, Be Safe, Save Lives, Wear a Mask

SFC3

#47
Character Name: Elena Vetrel

Rank: CMDR

Model: Custom (request)

1. XO
2. COS
3. COO
4. ACOS
5. ACE

Shoot

Quote from: SFC3 on May 17, 2015, 03:03:39 PM
Update XO to Commander Elana Vetrell, if you would please.


I applied first! :P

E-Mail: shoot@last-outpost.net
Web: www.last-outpost.net
Stay At Home, Be Safe, Save Lives, Wear a Mask

Serris

With the deaths of Mark Bonchune and Lisa Armstrong, two senior positions have opened. I'll leave them open for a couple of days in case anyone who hasn't participated yet is interested. Miria Osprey's application was approved as a junior science officer, but since she died in her debut episode, I guess Mecinee has to reapply.

SFC3

Post updated to include application

Klaw

Just feeling like I can be more useful to the stories in general if I'm placed in another role - so I figured I'd apply for such.

Name and model TBD

1.XO
2.SO
3.CoS
4. Helm/Ops
5. Somewhere other than the lonely confides of sickbay.

Or anywhere you would rather place me (even if it's still in sickbay :P)


Shoot

Quote from: Klaw on May 17, 2015, 03:21:58 PM
Just feeling like I can be more useful to the stories in general if I'm placed in another role - so I figured I'd apply for such.

Name and model TBD

1.XO
2.SO
3.CoS
4. Helm/Ops
5. Somewhere other than the lonely confides of sickbay.

Or anywhere you would rather place me (even if it's still in sickbay :P )


Don't you come and take my XO away! :P

E-Mail: shoot@last-outpost.net
Web: www.last-outpost.net
Stay At Home, Be Safe, Save Lives, Wear a Mask

Camille_Rose

1.ships counselor
2.second officer
3.Chief science officer
4.science officer


Rank requested Lieutenant




Name Millisa Mores


Model IMPFEM3 Movies skirt


Background


Lieutenant Mores was allways a partial telepath she had started taking psychology course training since she was 16 she  graduated from the academy at 19 and was promoted to lt.jr after a year of serveic 4 years later she is now a lieutenant  she has requested to be assigned to the u.s.s.Phoneix due to the nature of the mission   
LadyCx

Serris

The following applications have been approved:

     •     Elena Vetrel (SFC3 / Vetrel2) for Executive Officer.
     •     Alexandria Winston (Shoot / Telsia2) for Assistant Chief of Security.
     •     Millisa Mores (Mecinee / ImpFem3) for Head Counselor.

Jonathan Barnes will be promoted in the next episode. Klaw's application will be approved once Rick Peters' departure is handled in-character.

Serris

T'Lona has been promoted to Chief Operations Officer. Her engineering position is now vacant. Chad Andrews has been removed from the helm position, as Trevor has missed three consecutive episodes.

Serris

Eugene Marcel has been removed from his position as Astrometrics Officer due to alpha249 missing three consecutive episodes. William Foster has taken the position of Chief Flight Control Officer.

Tanglepaw12

#57
Name: tangle adams
Race: human
Model:  doctor

1:assistant medical officer
2:Medic
3:Security investigations officer
4: seller cartographer
5: Science officer

Serris

I have tentatively declined your application until you can confirm that you can attend at least every other episode. So far, you haven't attended any episodes you've been signed up for under two different characters.

Mutatio Nomen

And we are most certainly not calling you Tangle Adams. :P