News:

These forums are now archived - New member registrations are closed - Please join the discussion over on our Discord

Main Menu
Menu

Show posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Show posts Menu

Messages - Telex Ferra

#1
Café Pierce Bar and Grill / Re: [Game] Count to 10,000
December 27, 2021, 03:55:59 PM
4709
#2
That sounds very strange. Can you normally type backticks ` and tildes ~?
#3
Can someone provide a more complete log of the errors?

EDIT: Found this commit in ioq3 to fix this issue. If my development VM weren't hosed I would send out a PR. Maarten, could you see if this fix works and can be incorporated into 2.4? https://github.com/ioquake/ioq3/commit/be1c71d36306637490348a128ecc2245b909c5da
#4
Are you running 2.3 or the 2.4 beta?
#5
Quote from: SFC3 on August 08, 2017, 02:54:23 PM
Wasn't it made by some guy named Rich Evans?

Yes that's right. IIRC he's banned from TLO. (Someone please correct me if I'm wrong)
#6
Introduce Yourself! / Re: Something Exciting to share!
August 07, 2017, 10:02:49 PM
Wow that looks a lot like rpgx
#7
Heck I just do /playmusic d
#8
Operating System: All
RPG-X Version: 2.4
Short Description of Bug: stopmuic hasn't worked since 2.3
Steps to Reproduce the Bug: play music to all players on a server and then try to send the stopmuic command. The music will not stop for server clients.
#9
Announcements / Re: Space Engineers Server
August 03, 2017, 10:30:41 PM
Awesome! Kudos to everyone involved! I'll have to install the game and give this a shot.

#10
Creative Corner / Re: Klaw's Mapping Class
July 30, 2017, 12:05:05 PM
This sounds amazing. :D* Will these sessions be recorded?
#11
Glad you were able to figure it out. Sorry we weren't able to help  :(
#12
I dabbled a bit in the RPG-X source code, but I don't believe the SP source is available anywhere. Is it possible that whatever video player they used simply can't accept a resolution that large?
#13
Really interesting project! Do all three things happen when your mod is NOT installed?
#14
RPG-X / Re: Setting up VR with RPG-X on Windows
May 28, 2017, 08:39:01 AM
Whoa, can you use the controllers t control the game or do you still need kb and mouse?
#15
RPG-X Archive / Re: RPG-X and the Holidays
November 28, 2016, 06:46:37 PM
Unfortunately I can't make it. Have fun everyone!