News:

These forums are now archived - New member registrations are closed - Please join the discussion over on our Discord

Menu

Show posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Show posts Menu

Messages - Jantrix

#1
Announcements / Re: What I Leave Behind
February 18, 2020, 02:41:54 PM
Aw Grizzles,

I was so looking forward to Tyrella! (I even popped on the server the last 2 weeks to find nobody there)
as absent as I have been, I feel that you will be truly missed around these parts

If it wasn't for The Ancients (Yourself, Jenson, Veritas, Telex and so many other people) then none of us would have even had TLO to call our RPG-X home for the last 10(?) years so all this talk of failure I dislike, TLO has been a beacon of RPG-X since the golden days, and you have always played a massive part in that!

The years of 2008-2013 were made brighter by this little community for me, and I only wish I could have remained as active as you have been for this community of trekkies

Thank you for your unrelenting service

Hopefully some day soon we might actually run into each other on the server!

Signed,

Adria / Nancy / Jantrix (Take your pick!)
#2
Introduce Yourself! / Re: Hello!
December 16, 2019, 02:13:35 PM
For many of you forum people, long time no see!
I've been having a nose through the forums for ages, figured I may as well say hello!

Quite a bit of downtime in the evenings again (Huzzah!)

Expect me to bother you more :)
#3
Character Name: Xavous
Character Model: good question - been a while so I can honestly say, I have no idea

Preferred Position: CMO / OPS

Also, Hai!
#4
Announcements / Re: Space Engineers Server
August 04, 2017, 12:45:06 PM
I love Space Engineers!!!

Will drop by now I know you have a Server!!
#5
Star Trek: Daedalus / Re: 03x01 Survival
April 12, 2017, 06:02:52 PM
Hi Klaw,

I plan to drop in for this episode, see if I can still RP (It's been years) - just wanted to let you know so you weren't surprised by me popping in :)
#6
Café Pierce Bar and Grill / STO Xbox One
September 09, 2016, 04:15:23 PM
Hey everybody!

First thing, if this already exists or Its in the wrong place I'm sorry, I had a look around and couldnt find it

I was just wondering if anybody here still played Star Trek Online? I know there is no character transfer but there are quite a lot of players on it already and it would be nice to do some missions / pvp with some TLO'ers thats all :)

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/store/p/star-trek-online/c3lf9pcrp9rp

Out for PS4 as well but I don't have the link
#7
I'd love to join for your last outing if I still can?
(It's been a while, I have forgotten how to forum)
#8
Star Trek Online / Re: Join the division
June 08, 2014, 05:03:22 PM
Hi Jim

Fancy adding me to the roster again? :)

Jantrix@jantrixsmith
Todd@
#9
Mind if I pop in? :)
#10
Star Trek: Dauntless / Re: THE END
June 11, 2013, 06:16:03 PM
I hope I don't get in trouble for posting this and making this topic active again (Sorry Guys!) but I couldn't not thank the brilliant people of The Last Outpost, the admins, the senators and most importantly the members, thank you for a brilliant run and thank you for all of your support.

Writing this story has been a journey, for me I began on Dauntless way back at Voyager-A as the Dauntless's commander, then months later myself and martin took the reigns of Dauntless and eventually managed to bring her to you all where we gained amazing support - Thank you Martin for working with me over these last years, and a special thank you to Reg and Rommy for there dedication to this story and the contributions they have made (Since Day 1), A big part of the Dauntless's back story belongs to you Rommy, and it was a brilliant addition to the arc of this Serial Role Play, thank you for sharing it with us. I'm very sorry that due to time constraints I have not been around lately, but I knew Dauntless Was safe in the hands of Martin and Andromeda.

Thank you all for your dedication, and I hope you enjoyed being a part of this story as much as we enjoyed telling it.
#11
This the next one Marty?
#12
Season 4 / Re: Season 4 Episode 3 "Oath"
January 12, 2013, 09:21:18 AM
Unfortunately guys, I won't be here this week, the joys of work :P
Enjoy!!
#13
Season 4 / Re: Season 4 Episode 3 "Oath"
January 04, 2013, 08:43:20 AM
Thoughts on doing this Tomorrow??
#14
Announcements / Re: June Senate Elections
June 19, 2012, 11:28:21 AM
Congratulations Guys!
#15
Messhall / Re: Sub-Plot
June 02, 2012, 08:54:28 AM
Indeed you did not violate any rules at all, and it was nice to see Junior members making work for themselves again