News:

These forums are now archived - New member registrations are closed - Please join the discussion over on our Discord

[Game] Ban the Person Above you

Started by FWAH!!!, February 22, 2011, 11:29:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dendo

#705
Banned for using words that start with "T" three times!

Grizz

#706
Banned for... aww, damn it.

Brex

#707
Banned for not carrying out a banning twice in a row.

FWAH!!!

#708
Banned for centering your signature.
[align=center]

[/align]

Brex

#709
Banned for not centering your signature but centering the text. Also for not following me on Twitter.

Stark

#710
banned for having a twitter page

FWAH!!!

#711
Banned for having the name "Stark" but having nothing to do with Iron Man.
[align=center]

[/align]

Stark

#712
Banned for thinking I have to have something to do with Iron Man.

Brex

#713
Banned for claiming to be the Iron Man indirectly.

The Investigator

#714
Banned for knocking my power (i.e. electricity) out! You'll pay for this!

Brex

#715
Banned for not catching my hot air balloon

Stark

#716
Banned for thinking I was indirectly claiming to be Iron Man when one doesnt need to be Iron Man in order to have the name Stark.

Brex

#717
Banned for confusing me since I didn't watch the film

Smyth Wesson

#718
Banned because everything is your fault.

Paenitet

#719
Banned because how do I get my new signature on my profile? I done what I could remember I done with the last one! :???: