News:

These forums are now archived - New member registrations are closed - Please join the discussion over on our Discord

[Game] Count to 10,000

Started by Brex, August 16, 2011, 04:16:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Andzzy

#285
286 getting REALLY close to 300 here!!


December. Cheer for everyone!

Paenitet

#286
287.

I am the captain of the Starship Enterprise.

Cptain Kirk, this is Spock. Please step on the transporter.

Dilithium Crystals shoot like klingon missles.

No!

I'm a Doctor!

Not an actor.

Not a milkman!

What does that mean!?

And I'm sorry. He's dead Jim.

Photon Torpedooooooooooooo!

Lutenant Uhura open hailing frequencies.

Yes Captain Kirk. Opening hailing frequencies, sir.

Let's boldly go where no one's gone before.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

Beam me up, Mr Scott.

Sulu, go to warp.

Warp 3 sir.

No! That will be way too slow!

Warp 4 sir?

That still is way too slow!

Warp 5 sir.

That still is too damn slow!

Warp 6.

It's too damn slow!

Warp 7.

It's too damn slow!

IT'S TOO DAMN SLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW!

NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO!

Mr Checkov, Mr Chevkov.

I am firing Torpedo!

That will not work and would be illogical to meeeeee.

To meeeeeeeeee.

TO MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

Andzzy

#287
288. Pupbenny what on Earth is that rabble you've posted underneath the number?


December. Cheer for everyone!

Paenitet

#288

The Investigator

#289
290 is an untouchable number!

Paenitet

#290
291.

Brex

#291
292

The Investigator

#292
293

Brex

#293
294

The Investigator

#294
295

Andzzy

#295
296 WHO'S GONNA GET THE 300th POST???


December. Cheer for everyone!

The Investigator

#296
297

Baron

#297
2-9-8 who do we appreciate? PLEXUS! PLEXUS!

Andzzy

#298
299 And who gets it? WHO GETS IT??!? -apprehension-


December. Cheer for everyone!

The Investigator

#299
300. :D I WIN.