News:

These forums are now archived - New member registrations are closed - Please join the discussion over on our Discord

Dan Stahl back on the bridge!

Started by Grizz, February 13, 2012, 07:34:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Grizz

Dan Stahl will be resuming his role as Executive Producer of Star Trek Online, and Stephen D'Angelo will be continuing as CTO of Cryptic Studios.

http://startrekonline.com/node/2874

GSIO01

#1
Yeah :) .... this is very very very good news :)

Eris

#2
I thought Greg Sinkewitz was CTO, so what's he gunna be now? However, if The Stahl is back in the chair, where's the Fundry now gunna go? Without Dan as fix member of the fundry team, I guess it's gunna get dumped sumwhere.

Grizz

#3
Stephen D'Angelo was still CTO, just also took on the role as Exec Producer for STO, I'm sure? As for Greg Sinkewitz? Never heard of him... and that's WITH Google. Only Craig Zinkievich, who was the Exec Producer before Dan - I think he's COO now?

Ignoring The Foundry would be foolish and pointless. Development will continue, I'm sure they would have thought that far ahead.

Eris

#4
Greg Sinkewitz is Craig Zinkievich in German version, so yeah I meant that guy. Thanks for the info. :)

SFC3

#5
DStahl disintergrated...I mean dethroned Mr. D'Angelo from his chair.

He needs to be put in the agony booth, that D'Angelo.