News:

These forums are now archived - New member registrations are closed - Please join the discussion over on our Discord

RPGxEF problems

Started by Jantrix, October 02, 2010, 04:15:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jantrix





okay, these are the problems RPGxEF is giving me
but RPG-X2 works.

Help me?

Telex Ferra

#1
I can help you with the Munro one; you entered the model name incorrectly.

It's munro/default/default

but as a shortcut you can just do /model munro





Veritas

#2
But the text is all wrong in the image - it's not just the model, somehow EF is getting confused and putting the wrong data in the wrong place.

Telex Ferra

#3
This could be the result of an incorrect or partial installation?





Jantrix

#4
this install was done exactley the same as the last one I had.

Veritas

#5
It's funny you should mention rpgxEF problems - we are gonna be hosting an event which deals specifically with rpgxEF installation and setup this Sunday! We will be using Telex's guide, and most of our senior staff (along with, possibly, some special guests) will be available to help you.

It's under Safe Harbor Station in the events forum - take a look.

If you're not able to make it, though, of course we can continue to help you here. I'm afraid I'm out of ideas, though... :/