News:

These forums are now archived - New member registrations are closed - Please join the discussion over on our Discord

Star Trek: Beyond Infinity - Episode 7: The Beast

Started by Klaw, February 20, 2013, 08:05:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Klaw

Star Trek: Beyond Infinity
Season 1 Episode 7
"The Beast"
Airdate: Sunday March 10, 2013 at 3:30pm EST (20:30 GMT)

On the "Enhanced" server

With The Normandy's 1 month Layover at Satellite 9 nearing only it's second week, Walter Peirce has assembled the crew to break the news about a dangerous situation that has arisen in the Valley of the Titans.

Less than 26 hours ago, a Freighter Captain from the Eden-Olympus Trading Company, was taking his ship into the Valley, in search of new business contracts. After only one hour in the Valley - the Company lost contact with the freighter, and has requested Alliance Support.

Being the closest and fastest ship in the area, the Normandy - still largely unfinished from her refit (even the AI is offline), now has to patch the major systems together, and Dive deep into the Belly of the Beast...



Files you will need:

Klaw

Just wanna Remind you all, Beyond Infinity will Return on March 10th

I just wanted to put the episode info up now so I didn't forget it later :P

Klaw

I should note


I hit a snag in mapping the Normandy improvements.... and as a result..... Starting with THIS episode, Beyond Infinity will take place on the RPG-XEF server.


But don't fret - I will make this move WELL worth everyone's hassle for installing and setting up their RPG-XEF clients.

Coming Features include:
Functional Transporter that will take you to one of 3 locations
Fighter Assault Squadron
Expanded Astrometrics area
Expanded Engineering and computer core
*Hopefully!* improved lighting.
more alerts!
personalized crew quarters
and SO MUCH MORE!

Telex Ferra

I fully endorse this effort to move the SRP onto the rpgxEF server. If anyone has any trouble with rpgxEF, please post in engineering or ask me or Veritas for assistance.





Klaw

Reminder - This Episode will happen on Sunday!

And another Reminder, it'll be taking place on the RPG-XEF Server!

Watch for a new link to an improved Normandy in the coming days. :)

Klaw

One more reminder - Daylight Savings Time starts this week in the US.

As a result the Clocks in the US will spring forward one hour - making it look (to the rest of the world) that BI started an hour early.


SO - because of the confusion of the stupidity that is Daylight Savings time.... BI will start in the US at it's Normal time 3:30pm EST, but, to the rest of the world, an hour earlier than normal (19:30GMT)

The Investigator

I may be late. I'm spending time with the family on Sunday. I'm not sure exactly what time I'll get back.

Telex Ferra






Klaw

Quote from: Telex Ferra on March 09, 2013, 09:29:13 PM
where's da map?

Still largely unfinished

After the election, My free time more than halved

The map will be released for Next episode, and this episode will be.... tweaked, to accommodate the transition :) Did someone Say "The Final Frontier"?

Talus Roben

I've been called into work unexpectedly, so my attendance at this episode will be unlikely :(