News:

These forums are now archived - New member registrations are closed - Please join the discussion over on our Discord

S02E07 - "Till Death Do Us Part" - 05/10/13

Started by Grizz, September 14, 2013, 05:58:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Investigator


Minutias

Quote from: JC Denton on September 28, 2013, 05:52:24 PM
Andzzy's assassination has been planned.

The real question is: who's next after Andzzy? :chin:

The Investigator


Grizz

This will be the final attempt for Episode 7 before AF is placed on hiatus, so I implore everyone to make a special effort to attend what could be the not-so-mid-season finale.

Thank you!

Martin Thompson

Is this today?

Will this be today?

This will be today! (right?)


Grizz


Kurt Fraser

I may be unable to attend it depends what time I get back, I have to go pick someone up from the airport at 6pm and the traffic is normally horendous about then