News:

These forums are now archived - New member registrations are closed - Please join the discussion over on our Discord

[Game] Ban the Person Above you

Started by FWAH!!!, February 22, 2011, 11:29:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Archibald

Banned for saying things related to me


TLO Gold account holder

Paenitet


Archibald

Banned because until you started posting I Dominated the forum games!!


TLO Gold account holder

Minutias

Banned for mistakenly thinking anyone can dominate the forum games.

Archibald

Banned because I make no mistakes


TLO Gold account holder

Minutias

Banned for making your second mistake: thinking that you can make no mistakes.  :nudgewink:

Lucas Picard

Banned for thinking you are Mr. Perfect

Kurt Fraser

Banned for going after the same person

Archibald

Banned because I will always keep a set of old stamps, in a box, hiding, waiting, watching....


TLO Gold account holder

Kurt Fraser

Banned because I could have used those stamps!!

Archibald

Banned because the stamps cannot be controlled


TLO Gold account holder

Minutias

Banned because my ban-hammer is out of control.

Archibald

Banned for banning me after I referenced my stamps


TLO Gold account holder

Kurt Fraser

Banned for using the word reference in relation to stamps!!

Archibald

Banned because stamps are related to everything


TLO Gold account holder