News:

These forums are now archived - New member registrations are closed - Please join the discussion over on our Discord

Episode 16: Summer, Part 2

Started by Telex Ferra, February 18, 2015, 03:52:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Telex Ferra

Sunday, 2/22/15 at 3:30pm EST, 8:30pm GMT on the Spicy Server!

Held as hostages by the mysterious Romulan time travelers from the future, the Ecclesiastes team must prevent the Romulan infiltrators from changing the course of the Romulan War and history as we know it.

This is the beginning of the end run towards the season finale. You are not going to want to miss it!






Martin Thompson

I'll be able to make my appearance again this episode!

Tell me, is Dr Aurora still in sickbay? Tahts where i left her the last time i checked.


Serris

In the first part, we'd said that she was in the science lab trying to decipher more precise coordinates.

Lipton

Sorry about missing, I was counting on email notifications to notify me of the episodes. I didn't expect messages from the Last Outpost to get put in the spam filter! Arrrggh! :explode:

Telex Ferra

That's ok, but maybe you should memorize the date and time





Lipton

I have memorized the time before but I somehow thought the hiatus would be longer and that I would get an email saying when it was coming back (which the spam filter thwarted). I'll be sure to log on to check every week now.