News:

These forums are now archived - New member registrations are closed - Please join the discussion over on our Discord

Crew Roster & Applications

Started by Serris, February 17, 2015, 05:08:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tanglepaw12

sorry for not getting back to this sooner serris but I can confirm that I can attend at lest every other episode or even all of them since this was my plan this time around the first time I didn't attend because I didn't have my computer so I couldn't really get on the first time and I tried to attend one of the episodes before but the one I attended got cancelled but this time I am more determined then ever to attend the episodes and if need be I will change my characters name.

angel_lpz_frndz

Name: Angel Lopez


Race:Human

Model:Biessman


Position:
1)Operation officer
2)Second officer
3)Tactical Officer
4)Stellar cartografy
5)Fligth Control Officer

angel_lpz_frndz

Name: Angel Lopez [/font][/size]Race:Human Model:BiessmanPosition:1)Operation officer2)Second officer3)Tactical Officer4)Stellar cartografy5)Fligth Control Officer

angel_lpz_frndz

Name: Angel Lopez


Race: Human 


Model: Biessman

Position: Astrometric officer... 


Jenson

Hey Angel,

I'm sure Serris will see your posts, it may take him a day or so to consider the best position to place you in. Please be patient and there's no need to continue posting applications to join TLE, and you can PM Serris if you have any questions or concerns!

-Jenson


Serris

#65
I've already stated earlier in the thread that Second Officer isn't a position by itself. It's more of a title that goes with another senior-level position. As every senior-level position is currently filled, the designation of Second Officer will have to be handled in-character. Choose other positions and your application will be considered.

angel_lpz_frndz's application has been approved for Astrometrics Officer.
Tanglepaw12's application has been approved for Chief Medical Officer under the name "Benjamin Adams."

Andres28

Name: Andres lopez


Model: Tuvok


Position:


1)Security Officer
2)Tactical Officer
3)Stellar Catographer
4)Trasporter chief

Serris

As Mecinee has technically missed three consecutive episodes, the position of Head Counselor has opened up. That being said, Mecinee, you're free to re-apply with the same character.

Camille_Rose

Head Counselor[/size]
Nurse
Medic
LadyCx

Camille_Rose

Impfem3
Milisa morese
Lieutenant


Studies advance telepathic training (betozoid)
Trained in morale and ambassador meeting 
LadyCx

Serris

#70
Andres Lopez has been approved for Security Officer.
Gareb th'Zarath has been removed from Chief Medical Officer due to Andzzy having three consecutive absences. The position is now open.
Millisa Mores has been approved for Head Counselor.

John Adams

Name: Brent Lane
Race: A fast one
Model: Chase
CMO me, sir.

Serris

Seeing as we're in dire need of a CMO, application approved.

John Adams

git rekt tlo im the best cmo in history

Klaw

Character Name: Torvek

Race: "Vulcan"

Model: Seklom

Wherever you want to put me is fine, these are three suggestions, in really no particular order.

Science Officer (Of Varying authority levels)
CFO
ACE