News:

These forums are now archived - New member registrations are closed - Please join the discussion over on our Discord

FYI Thread

Started by Grizz, January 14, 2016, 01:47:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Grizz

This thread is for general notifications which either don't have a suitable posting location or don't deserve their own thread.

Grizz

Due to a commitment I have failed to get out of, the fifth episode has been postponed to next week - the 24th.

Grizz

#2
FYI, given the Asteria hype, I will say as a heads up that there is certainly a place for it's use in Asteroid Field. I needed a map for an important setting in the seventh season and this fresh and exciting location fits the bill delightfully. The use of the Asteria models in a previous trailer was not without reason. Congrats on bringing it to the masses, Griffin. Your work is much appreciated.

[spoiler]The skybox may give you a bit of a hint[/spoiler]

Grizz

Hi all,

I have learnt that I will be spending the weekend with someone I care about even more than you guys, so I'm afraid you will have to wait a little bit longer to see how the crew are able to fight off Pioneer itself. Episodes 12 & 13 will be taking place on May 1st & 8th.

The April SRP Update will drop this week with many musings on Season Six and where we're heading.

Martin Thompson

Have fun for the weekend Grizz.


Grizz

SRP resurgence details going up tomorrow.

Martin Thompson



Grizz

Is that the eye roll of eternal despair?

Andzzy



December. Cheer for everyone!

Grizz

Details of the final season and the last Roll Call thread will be going up once I get my hands on a new archive board to clean things up.

Martin Thompson

Oh god, it seems i completely missed AF was on again last weeks, stupid me. I've been occupied otherwise and havn't been on the forums that much (and when i was online i did not read everything). I hope i can make up for it during the final season!


Grizz

You can make it up with a Season 6 Archive  XP

Martin Thompson

Quote from: Grizz on August 03, 2016, 04:31:39 PM
You can make it up with a Season 6 Archive  XP

You mean this archive?


Grizz

That's the one. Many thanks!

Grizz

The 'unable to attend' thread has been deleted. I will no longer be tracking attendance week-to-week or be seeking to change the roster as a result. I will be relying simply on common courtesy for you to give me a heads up that you won't be attending in the episode threads themselves.

As demonstrated with 'Truth Will Out,' I'm willing to power through this season as much as I can given I don't have another year to spend trying to do so  :P