News:

These forums are now archived - New member registrations are closed - Please join the discussion over on our Discord

Main Menu

RPG_HerculesV2 Map [RESOLVED]

Started by Sheia K'Ress, April 06, 2016, 08:01:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sheia K'Ress

RPG-X seems to crash whenever I try to get on it, I've been looking through maps today to find a good one for my SRP, 23rd Century TOS Era.
<br />

Telex Ferra

Can you refer to the sticky at the top of this forum and get us the error?

If the game is crashing outright then it should ask you if you want to make a condump. Say yes and upload the file to us here.





Sheia K'Ress

<br />

Sheia K'Ress

<br />

Klaw

It appears that you don't have the map installed.

********************
ERROR: Couldn't load maps/RPG_HerculesV2.bsp
********************

Sheia K'Ress

Where can I get the map? Apparently RPG_TOSShip doesn't work either.
<br />

Klaw

Herc is one of mine, I'll get a link for ya in a second...

TOS Ship, I'll have to look for.

Sheia K'Ress

<br />


Sheia K'Ress

Just need the RPG_TOSShip one now, since I wanted to use that map in my SRP.
<br />