News:

These forums are now archived - New member registrations are closed - Please join the discussion over on our Discord

TLO has not sent me a password recovery email! [RESOLVED]

Started by Anarchy243, May 16, 2016, 08:19:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anarchy243

TLO hasn't sent me the email for me to reset the password to my other account (WhiteHawk), Any help?

Jenson

Check your spam filter and see if it ended up there. If you still don't see it, please send me an e-mail from the e-mail address your white hawk account is registered to and I will reset your password for you using admin. I need to get an e-mail from you just to confirm your identity first. You can send that e-mail to Jenson@last-outpost.net if it's not in your spam folder.


StringTheorist_TechIssues

Hey everyone, StringTheorist here! (Obviously)


I tried changing email addresses, but now I'm locked out of TLO. I also tried to change back to my original email address, but both are gmail, and I haven't received any emails to confirm, including in my spam folders. SOS! 

Shoot

I think they will come.. one day, or contact Jenson or Serris like I did last time

E-Mail: shoot@last-outpost.net
Web: www.last-outpost.net
Stay At Home, Be Safe, Save Lives, Wear a Mask

Klaw

Quote from: StringTheorist_TechIssues on May 30, 2016, 12:49:27 AM
Hey everyone, StringTheorist here! (Obviously)


I tried changing email addresses, but now I'm locked out of TLO. I also tried to change back to my original email address, but both are gmail, and I haven't received any emails to confirm, including in my spam folders. SOS!

Give it another go - I had a big red box, and an activate button beside it as I was preparing to send you a PM - so I clicked it.... *should* work now, though all I know about Technology is the establishment of streamlined and beautiful networks, the security of those networks... and powershell :P

Martin Thompson

There have been issues with Gmail accounts. Gmail (sometimes) claims mails from TLO are unsafe. I had a look at our server's security settings a while ago and they are all fine, so it *should* work. It could take a while longer though, I've noticed mails send from TLO tend to arrive like 1 or 2 hourts later then expected.