News:

These forums are now archived - New member registrations are closed - Please join the discussion over on our Discord

Daedalus Crew Roster and Applications

Started by Klaw, September 23, 2015, 12:22:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Klaw

Updated the roster. CoS and ACoS have both come available (Though can be returned to their previous owners if the check their PM's!)

Applications are Open! Please feel free to apply at any time! (It's typically the best way to attend an SRP...)

Klaw


Jack Telford

Starfleet Character's Name: Jack Telford[/font][/size]Starfleet Character Model: Oviedo Top most desired Starfleet position(s): (The more you list, the better chance you have of being posted somewhere that you'll enjoy) ACE, ENGAny Backstory you wish to share about your Starfleet character: Possibly update later

Klaw

This roster will be updated later this week (a couple of fine additions, and promotions will be coming up)

Also, don't forget when you put your app in, to include a second character...for the MACO stories

minebuild02


Character Name: James Rowling
Character Model: Chase (skin: Combat)
Desired Position: Helmsman (if applicable)/Operations Officer/Assistant to Chief of Security/Assistant to Chief of Engineering[/size]
Backstory: Currently not decided

Klaw

Roster updated!

Also, folks, consider adding or updating your Crew Personnel file(s)

I've been working since we started this series, in an attempt to write episodes revolving around a character - it can usually get easier, if I have some material about who your character is.

Anyway - Welcome Minebuild and Jack Telford! We'll see your Starfleet Characters in a few weeks...

(And be sure to get some MACO information to me before too long, You're going to want to be added to that roster too...)

Klaw

Due to a growing number of commitments, I was informed that Martin Thompson will sadly be stepping back from Daedalus for the time being.

The Roster will be updated shortly to accommodate some changes.

Martin, P'Trell and Patterson will both be here when you get back :D

lolman1c

#67
Character name: Patrick Stanton
Character Model: Odell
Top Most Desired Starfleet Position:  Because I am new I think it would be best if I was made a lower rank SCI
Backstory: Patrick was born on Earth, in England. He grew up in a family of artists who expected him to become the next big thing. However, Patrick loved science and the stars, thus, he ran away to join Stafleet and become a scientist.


Just a note: If i was to be accepted I can't join in this weekend but after that I should be free.

John Conner

Starfleet Character's Name: Brandon Riker
Starfleet Character Model: Munro
Top most desired Starfleet position(s): OPS, ACOS, ENG/SCI
MACO Character's Name: Brandon Riker
MACO Character Model: Munro
Top most desired MACO position(s): Anything available that's an assistant's position to the senior officer

Back story: Just another guy from the states looking to explore the galaxy 

( please note I'm CST (central standard time)
Mondays- class 8am to 11:20 am off for work
Tuesday- class 8am to 8:50am and work 12pm to 8pm
Wednesday- class 8am to 11:20am work 4pm to 8pm
Thursday- class 8am to 8:50am work 1pm to 8pm
Friday- work 7am to 4pm
Saturday- work 12pm to 7pm
Sunday- work 11am to 7pm

Klaw

Quote from: John Conner on September 20, 2016, 11:27:07 AM
( please note I'm CST (central standard time)
Mondays- class 8am to 11:20 am off for work
Tuesday- class 8am to 8:50am and work 12pm to 8pm
Wednesday- class 8am to 11:20am work 4pm to 8pm
Thursday- class 8am to 8:50am work 1pm to 8pm
Friday- work 7am to 4pm
Saturday- work 12pm to 7pm
Sunday- work 11am to 7pm

Be advised, my friend, if this schedule is a weekly thing (and if I'm reading this right) you'll miss Daedalus every week?

Daedalus runs on Saturdays from 13:30 est (12:30 CST) for roughly an hour and a half -Two hours. I'd love to have you! But I want to make sure we're both on the same page in regards to the time slot.

Lolman1c, welcome to the Science Division. (And pay close attention to the first post, there are two rosters here, you should probaby devise a MACO character too :P)

lolman1c

I saw the post but nobody else was making two characters so I was worried that making two would be wrong. XD


MACO[/size] name: Helen Lint
MACO[/size] Model: Telex
MACO position: Sec or Eng

John Conner

This does bum me out, but I do understand maybe in the future my schedule shall change.

CoS Tuvok

#72
Starfleet Character:OPS Joseph Elliot(CoS Tuvok)
Model: Riker
Position: OPS,ACOS,SEC,ENG
Rank:(Anything between Senior Chief to Lieutenant)


MACO Character: Adenkar
Model: Tuvok
Position: OPS,ACOS,Eng
Rank:(anything between Sergeant-Sergeant Major)

Klaw

made two small updates to the roster - be advised this roster is in flux (as per the PM MOST of you received a couple of days ago.

I suspect by next Friday, a couple of positions will open up - and I will move people to fill voids accordingly.

Thank you :)

Klaw

Please be aware of the new uniform codes :P