News:

These forums are now archived - New member registrations are closed - Please join the discussion over on our Discord

Main Menu

Daedalus Crew Roster and Applications

Started by Klaw, September 23, 2015, 12:22:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Scott Archer

You mean we're actually using the proper colours now :P

Election Watch and IA Assistant
Email: scottarcher@earthelite.co.uk

Klaw

Quote from: Scott Archer on October 09, 2016, 10:44:27 AM
You mean we're actually using the proper colours now :P

Yes *holds head in shame* I'll figure out a reasonable explanation - I'm thinking Politics: SI has lost control of most of it's Starfleet Assets, and as such, Daedalus is now under normal Fleet Command. *Shrugs* But yes - 'normal' colors

CoS Tuvok

If no one else replies sooner rather than later I'd like to be ACoS if possible, starting next week. If no changes happen do not worry I will still come to Daedalus

CoS Tuvok

Hey Klaw I just wanted to let you know that I'd like to apply for ACOS since there's no one in that post and I'm a Security officer I feel that I'm able to carry out the tasks if possible.

Scott Archer


Election Watch and IA Assistant
Email: scottarcher@earthelite.co.uk

Klaw


Scott Archer


Election Watch and IA Assistant
Email: scottarcher@earthelite.co.uk

markaous

Starfleet Character's Name: Markaous Edwards[/size]Starfleet Character Model: Archer Top most desired Starfleet position(s): Stella cartographer, sensor science officer


been playing on Daedalus for past three weeks and will be again tonight [/size]
Thank you[/size]

Shoot

Quote from: markaous on November 26, 2016, 12:15:10 PM
Starfleet Character's Name: Markaous Edwards[/size]Starfleet Character Model: Archer Top most desired Starfleet position(s): Stella cartographer, sensor science officer


been playing on Daedalus for past three weeks and will be again tonight [/size]
Thank you[/size]


There isn't astrometrics room on Daedalus if I'm correct, plus those aren't really real positions. And, that app has been messed up by the forums apparently.

E-Mail: shoot@last-outpost.net
Web: www.last-outpost.net
Stay At Home, Be Safe, Save Lives, Wear a Mask

Klaw

Updated the roster. As per the PM, those two people I pointed out, please contact me and I will happily put you back on :D

Also - do note, there are a couple of senior positions now open - any Daedalus person, past or present or future ;) - please free to apply/reapply here to fill the voids :)

minebuild02

Was about to tell you to remove me from the roster Klaw, but I see you already did that. And with good reason, because looks like I'll be filing an official LOA soon.

Klaw

Quote from: minebuild02 on December 07, 2016, 10:56:30 AM
Was about to tell you to remove me from the roster Klaw, but I see you already did that. And with good reason, because looks like I'll be filing an official LOA soon.

You are welcome back whenever you wish my friend :) hope all is well

markaous

Starfleet Character's Name: Markaous Edwards[/size]Starfleet Character Model: Archer Top most desired Starfleet position(s): CMO Thanks K

CoS Tuvok

Hmmm.. I see that the ACE position is open. I might apply for that.


Klaw

Rosters have been updated

I altered some MACO Ranks, and filled in a gap here with a suitable candidate :)

Plenty of open positions available - and just 3 episodes left in this season, then we step into a whole new ball game!

Never been a better time to take part :D