News:

These forums are now archived - New member registrations are closed - Please join the discussion over on our Discord

03x14 Beginning and End

Started by Klaw, August 05, 2017, 05:16:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tanglepaw12


Shoot


E-Mail: shoot@last-outpost.net
Web: www.last-outpost.net
Stay At Home, Be Safe, Save Lives, Wear a Mask

Klaw

The Piepisode (3x14 - pi - get it?!) is slated for this week :)

Tomorrow could change things, but I'm about 70% sure that I'll be available to run it this weekend.

Don't forget to confirm your attendance (And thank you to those who did reconfirm :) )

Scott Archer

I am out on Saturday but will most likely be back by 8, I too shall give a 70% chance of attendance :P

Election Watch and IA Assistant
Email: scottarcher@earthelite.co.uk

Martin Thompson

If this runs tomorrow, ill be there!


Klaw

This is indeed planned for tomorrow :)

Hope to see you all there :)

Tanglepaw12

yay! I feel excited for this tomorrow  :happyyes:

Ramsey

Wouldn't be able to make tomorrow, baby sitting yaaay! XD

Klaw


Klaw

So this episode was probably my favorite episode of Daedalus to write, and take part in...


Going forward from here, are the following issues:

With Khan's death, there is now a power vacuum within the Romulan War effort - who will fill this in?

The Mystery of Iconia is about to be fully unleashed to humanity.

What ever happened to Dr. Sylis?

When will we free Andoria?

Is P'Trell coming back?

Find out this, and more - in the next half of the season - starting Saturday, September 9th

TJFGuitarman

I'm sorry i failed you guys this week.  I haven't roleplayed for years in elite force and this is my first time being in a serial one.
I also ran out of time and had to leave.  I thought the time was going to be 7pm not 8pm GMT?
Is there any way to get updates on discord as I find it easier to get along on there than on forums.
Also is there any time the roster gets together to say hello etc.  It would be nice to get to know some of you that i'm playing with.