News:

These forums are now archived - New member registrations are closed - Please join the discussion over on our Discord

Greetings from Earth

Started by kitteran, September 18, 2017, 02:27:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kitteran

Hello all, I would like to introduce myself, I am Kitteran. I've been fiddling around with RPGX, and thought I would like to give an actual rp a shot. I am an avid gamer and tabletop rpg player. I hope to make new friends here. I'm looking forward to meeting you all.

StringTheorist

Hello and welcome to TLO! We're glad to have you here.  :D

Shoot

Greetings! Welcome to TLO! I'm the RPG-X Division XO, and we have a couple of ongoing Serial Role-Plays!

Here's a link to the boards: https://last-outpost.net/forum/index.php/board,16.0.html I would recommend signing up on all of them! They all have awesome stories created by our members!


Once again, welcome to TLO!

E-Mail: shoot@last-outpost.net
Web: www.last-outpost.net
Stay At Home, Be Safe, Save Lives, Wear a Mask

Tanglepaw12

Hi, and welcome to TLO and hope to see you around on the server :)