Simple Machines wants to thank everyone who helped make SMF 2.1 what it is today; shaping and directing our project, all through the thick and the thin. It wouldn't have been possible without you. This includes our users and especially Charter Members - thanks for installing and using our software as well as providing valuable feedback, bug reports, and opinions.
- Michele "Illori" Davis.
- Jon "Sesquipedalian" Stovell, Jessica "Suki" González, John "live627" Rayes, Oscar "Ozp" Rydhé, Shawn Bulen, Aaron van Geffen, Antechinus, Bjoern "Bloc" Kristiansen, Brad "IchBin™" Grow, Colin Schoen, emanuele, Hendrik Jan "Compuart" Visser, Juan "JayBachatero" Hernandez, Karl "RegularExpression" Benson, Matthew "Labradoodle-360" Kerle, Grudge, Michael "Oldiesmann" Eshom, Michael "Thantos" Miller, Norv, Peter "Arantor" Spicer, Selman "[SiNaN]" Eser, Shitiz "Dragooon" Garg, Theodore "Orstio" Hildebrandt, Thorsten "TE" Eurich, and winrules.
- Aleksi "Lex" Kilpinen, Will "Kindred" Wagner, lurkalot, br360, GigaWatt, Steve, ziycon, Adam Tallon, Bigguy, Bruno "margarett" Alves, CapadY, ChalkCat, Chas Large, Duncan85, gbsothere, JimM, Justyne, Kat, Kevin "greyknight17" Hou, Krash, Mashby, Michael Colin Blaber, Old Fossil, S-Ace, Storman™, Wade "sησω" Poulsen, and xenovanis.
- Gary M. Gadsdon, Diego Andrés, Jonathan "vbgamer45" Valentin, Mick., Sami "SychO" Mazouz, Brannon "B" Hall, Jack "akabugeyes" Thorsen, Jason "JBlaze" Clemons, Joey "Tyrsson" Smith, Kays, NanoSector, Ricky., Russell "NEND" Najar, and SA™.
- Irisado, AngelinaBelle, Chainy, Graeme Spence, and Joshua "groundup" Dickerson.
- Francisco "d3vcho" Domínguez, Nikola "Dzonny" Novaković, m4z, Robert Monden, and Relyana.
- Adish "(F.L.A.M.E.R)" Patel, Bryan "Runic" Deakin, Marcus "cσσкιє мσηѕтєя" Forsberg, and Ralph "[n3rve]" Otowo.
- Jeremy "SleePy" Darwood.
- Derek Schwab, Michael Johnson, and Liroy van Hoewijk.
- albertlast, Brett Flannigan, Mark Rose, René-Gilles "Nao 尚" Deberdt, tinoest, and everyone who contributed on GitHub.
- The invaluable few who tirelessly find bugs, provide feedback, and drive the developers crazier.
- Thank you for your efforts which make it possible for people all around the world to use SMF.
Founding Father of SMF
- Unknown W. "[Unknown]" Brackets.
Original Project Managers
- Jeff Lewis, Joseph Fung, and David Recordon.
In loving memory of
- Crip, K@, metallica48423, and Paul_Pauline.
And for anyone we may have missed, thank you!